Commercial Renovation and Maintenance 24/7
Property Maintenance Services
Preventative and reactive maintenance solutions
Whether it is one building or multiple sites, we bring the same commitment to maintaining your property and maximizing your investment.
Types of maintenance
We work with you to establish a tailored preventative maintenance plan for your building and property assets to meet your requirements.
We provide reactive building maintenance across all trade disciplines. Our response times for urgent and non-urgent jobs are within defined KPI times as set by you to meet your needs.
Clients include Province and local government agencies, Adult disability community’s like Fair Fax, residential housing agencies, aged care facilities, aviation and commercial strata property managers.
Restaurants: Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Five Guys and more
Working closely with our clients, our experienced team manages strategic and day-to-day needs to reduce property management costs, minimize risk and protect your property investment.
Client Contact center
Global Interior operates a dedicated Help Desk, and Client Contact Centre manned by trained operators, 24 hours per day / 7 days a week from our Winnipeg office location
The Help Desk receives and manages the work request from our clients with the subsequent issue of work orders electronically to our employees and contractors. The on-site response times and subsequent completion of the work is also recorded electronically to ensure that we meet contractual requirements with our clients.
The Help facility has fully backed up the system in place that has enterprise grade redundant internet links to Global Interior data center and cloud base back up.
Minor construction projects across Western Canada
Supplying construction, expertise, and engineering consultancy services, our team delivers minor works and construction on schedule and budget. Our network of experienced project managers, estimators, and builders will work with your team to ensure your project is completed to the exact scope of work.
Our design and construction services include:
• Minor works – building works up to a value of $1.5m or beyond
• Estimating – providing competitive quotes to match your scope of work
• Construction services – coordinating construction labor and project delivery through our multi-trade network.
• Project management – managing all trades and services to get the job done quickly and on budget.
• Office refurbishment and fit outs – transforming office spaces to increase productivity, ensure safety and decrease maintenance costs.
Complete facilities management and maintenance services
Our highly trained team of managers deliver facility management services including planned and reactive maintenance through direct employees and a network of qualified contractors across Winnipeg.
Our services include:
• Strategic asset management
• Maintenance services – all trades for hard and soft services
• Planned preventative maintenance plans
• Asset register development and conditioning auditing
• Lifecycle planning for your assets
• Computerised work order management system.
Breathing new life into old buildings
Heritage construction and restoration requires skill, patience and attention to detail. Our network of specialist heritage construction, restoration and maintenance professionals understand how to approach heritage projects to get the best results and stay compliant with any relevant laws and regulations.
We specialise is Heritage carpentry and painting.